N.H. woman obsessed with cop set fire to his home
By Pat Grossmith
LACONIA, N.H. — A local woman, obsessed with a police officer, tried to burn down his home while he and his family were asleep inside, according to police.
The officer, who police declined to identify, had a restraining order against the accused, Patricia M. Halsey-Carter, 41, of 33 Avery St., Apt. C, after she stalked him for several months, according to Capt. William Clary.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman