Vegas cop could be charged after son's accidental shooting
The boy is in critical condition after finding his father's handgun
Las Vegas Review-Journal
LAS VEGAS — A Las Vegas police officer could face criminal charges after his young son shot himself with a handgun in their Moapa Valley home Saturday night.
The boy, whose name and age were not released, was in critical condition at University Medical Center on Monday as the Metropolitan Police Department's Abuse and Neglect Detail investigated the incident.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman