Texas Sgt. accused of breaking officer's nose
Sgt. Chris Levi Brown was reportedly cussing and yelling as he walked through a parking lot on New Year's Eve
By Daniel Borunda
El Paso Times
FORT BLISS, Texas — A Fort Bliss sergeant is accused of breaking an El Paso police officer's nose during a confrontation outside a nightclub on New Year's Eve.
At 10:43 p.m. Friday, police were flagged down because a man was causing a disturbance in the parking lot of Club 101 on Airway Boulevard, officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas Sgt. accused of breaking officer's nose
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman