New Jersey man charged with assault on off-duty officer
March 21, 2001, Wednesday
Copyright 2001 North Jersey Media Group Inc.
The Record (Bergen County, NJ)
March 21, 2001, Wednesday; All Editions
(HACKENSACK, N.J.) - A city man faces charges that he attacked an off-duty police officer at an auto storage yard.
Elvyn Gonzalez, 29, of Ryerson Avenue allegedly punched Detective Frank Motta, 44, in the face over the weekend at Classic Tow Yard on 21st Avenue.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke takes job with Homeland Security
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ohio officer for fatally shooting teen