Off-duty police officer makes drug arrest
Mass. officer Kevin Garneau spots drug offender in local park
By Robert Mills
LOWELL, Mass. — Officer Kevin Garneau was off duty, wearing jeans and a T-shirt, when he spotted a man in a business suit in Fort Hill Park yesterday about 5:45 p.m.
Police say Garneau noticed the man had one of his sleeves rolled up, a plastic baggie next to him on a rock, and a needle in his hand.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty police officer makes drug arrest
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police