Off-duty police officer makes drug arrest
Mass. officer Kevin Garneau spots drug offender in local park
By Robert Mills
LOWELL, Mass. — Officer Kevin Garneau was off duty, wearing jeans and a T-shirt, when he spotted a man in a business suit in Fort Hill Park yesterday about 5:45 p.m.
Police say Garneau noticed the man had one of his sleeves rolled up, a plastic baggie next to him on a rock, and a needle in his hand.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty police officer makes drug arrest
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy