Police: Gun show vendor shoots self
Bill Adams, a licensed vendor at the event, apparently was showing his personal concealed weapon
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A vendor at the Knoxville Gun & Knife Show shot himself in the hand while attempting to show off his personal weapon Sunday, according to the police.
Bill Adams, 44, of Kodak was transported to the University of Tennessee Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries following the incident, which was reported at 2:39 p.m., according to Knoxville Police Department spokesman Darrell DeBusk.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Gun show vendor shoots self
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests