Police: Man stole Calif. cop's Glock from gym locker
About an hour after the theft, a suspect used the officer's credit cards at a nearby Target store, police said
Targeted News Service
FULLERTON, Calif. — Fullerton Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspect who may have taken an off-duty officer's gun from a gym locker in Santa Ana.
Fullerton Police Sgt. Andrew Goodrich said that on Jan. 9, an off-duty law enforcement officer was at a gym in Santa Ana, and a suspect broke into his locker and stole his wallet, and a 9mm Glock handgun. The locker was secured with a lock.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court