Ariz. city reopens police museum at new site
The site of the original police headquarters is now home to the Phoenix Police Museum
PHOENIX — Phoenix police are ready to open the doors of the agency's museum in a new home.
Mayor Greg Stanton and Police Chief Daniel Garcia are among the officials who will open the Phoenix Police Museum on Wednesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The new museum will be located at the site of the original police headquarters inside the Historic City Hall.
Full story: Phoenix to re-open police museum at its new site
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court