Off-duty Ga. cop kills man who shot 4
Officer was working security at a bar when an argument broke out
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
DEKALB, Ga. — An off-duty police officer killed a gunman who shot injured four people inside a DeKalb County bar Saturday night, according to Channel 2 Action News.
Police said the gunman, whose identity has not been released, opened fire at the Trebol Billiards Bar on Buford Highway at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday after some sort of argument, Channel 2 reports.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty Ga. cop kills man who shot 4
- Police Heroes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds