Off-duty Ga. cop kills man who shot 4
Officer was working security at a bar when an argument broke out
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
DEKALB, Ga. — An off-duty police officer killed a gunman who shot injured four people inside a DeKalb County bar Saturday night, according to Channel 2 Action News.
Police said the gunman, whose identity has not been released, opened fire at the Trebol Billiards Bar on Buford Highway at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday after some sort of argument, Channel 2 reports.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty Ga. cop kills man who shot 4
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests