Video: Aggravated cop pulls gun on drive-thru customer
The off-duty, plain-clothed cop had a lapse in judgement when the vehicle in front of him took too much time at McDonalds
By Alexis Stevens
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. — Officer alleged to have pulled gun on teen in McDonald's drive-thru.
A sergeant with the DeKalb County police department was arrested Wednesday morning after an alleged assault against a teenager days earlier at a McDonald's, according to police.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend