Video: Aggravated cop pulls gun on drive-thru customer
The off-duty, plain-clothed cop had a lapse in judgement when the vehicle in front of him took too much time at McDonalds
By Alexis Stevens
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. — Officer alleged to have pulled gun on teen in McDonald's drive-thru.
A sergeant with the DeKalb County police department was arrested Wednesday morning after an alleged assault against a teenager days earlier at a McDonald's, according to police.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash