Md. cop charged after traffic accident
Symchay Kon Bendu, of Laurel, was also charged with four counts of second-degree assault in addition to the driving charges
By Tina Reed
ANNAPOLIS —An off-duty Howard County police officer has been charged with reckless and negligent driving in a June car accident that injured four in Pasadena, records show.
Symchay Kon Bendu, of Laurel, was also charged with four counts of second-degree assault in addition to the driving charges.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md. cop charged after traffic accident
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court