Md. cop charged after traffic accident
Symchay Kon Bendu, of Laurel, was also charged with four counts of second-degree assault in addition to the driving charges
By Tina Reed
ANNAPOLIS —An off-duty Howard County police officer has been charged with reckless and negligent driving in a June car accident that injured four in Pasadena, records show.
Symchay Kon Bendu, of Laurel, was also charged with four counts of second-degree assault in addition to the driving charges.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md. cop charged after traffic accident
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform