Md. cop charged after traffic accident
Symchay Kon Bendu, of Laurel, was also charged with four counts of second-degree assault in addition to the driving charges
By Tina Reed
ANNAPOLIS —An off-duty Howard County police officer has been charged with reckless and negligent driving in a June car accident that injured four in Pasadena, records show.
Symchay Kon Bendu, of Laurel, was also charged with four counts of second-degree assault in addition to the driving charges.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md. cop charged after traffic accident
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman