Prone T weight lifts
In the sixth installment of the "Saving Gary" tactical tip series, police trainer James Di Naso explains how to do repetitions of light weights in a prone T position to exercise the shoulder muscles.
Using a Swiss ball
Assess your physical well-being
Increasing mobility and range of motion
Using the box squat to increase range of motion
The "Saving Gary" series was spearheaded by Police Performance Director James Di Naso and Lead Instructor Brian Marvin from Police Kinesiology Company. For more information, go to www.pkcotraining.com
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'