Carrying a firearm off duty
In this video, noted firearms and use of force instructor Manny Kapelsohn discusses his thinking on the issue of carrying a firearm off duty. Whether you encounter an individual you’ve arrested in the past, or you come upon a crime in progress, Kapelsohn argues that having a gun off duty is not only for your own protection, but for the protection of innocents around you.
- Officer Safety
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house