Firearms Carry for Off-Duty Female Cops
For a variety of reasons, some officers don't carry off-duty. Adam Painchaud talks to Betsy Brantner Smith about why officers need to be prepared to protect themselves at all times, and offers a few options for weapons concealment off the job.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman