Another Fla. cop car tryst?
Palm Beach Post
Copyright 2006 The Palm Beach Newspapers, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Chances are, this won't end up on Cops.
A popular WPB police sergeant was placed on administrative leave with pay after allegedly having sex with a woman in the back seat of his squad car - in broad daylight, according to several sources. Police records show the alleged encounter occurred about 5:25 p.m. in a far corner of the sprawling parking lot of the Hilton Palm Beach Airport hotel on Australian Avenue.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Another Fla. cop car tryst?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court