Suspended Md. officer arrested after brief chase
The Baltimore Sun
Copyright 2006 The Baltimore Sun Company
All Rights Reserved
A city police officer was ordered held on $350,000 bail yesterday after having been charged with speeding through a red light in North Baltimore, leading an officer on a brief chase and having a loaded handgun in the car, according to city prosecutors.
Jemini Jones, 29, was out on bail on two separate rape charges and had been suspended from the force in December.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suspended Md. officer arrested after brief chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court