Former Utah detective likely faces probation for steroids plea
By Lisa Rosetta
The Salt Lake Tribune
Copyright 2006 The Salt Lake Tribune
All Rights Reserved
A former West Valley City detective likely will face probation and a $500 fine in exchange for pleading guilty Wednesday to importing small amounts of anabolic steroids from Slovenia.
A private investigator alerted authorities to Steven C. Ward's drug use after he rummaged through Ward's trash can in September 2005 and found drug paraphernalia and paperwork, according to court documents.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms