Fla. officers punished for relationship
By Ginny LaRoe
NORTH PORT- A North Port police officer and her former supervisor were reprimanded after an internal investigation found they began their relationship while on the same shift, according to an internal report released this week.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. officers punished for relationship
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman