Fla. officers punished for relationship
By Ginny LaRoe
NORTH PORT- A North Port police officer and her former supervisor were reprimanded after an internal investigation found they began their relationship while on the same shift, according to an internal report released this week.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. officers punished for relationship
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops