Tenn. cop suspended for personal calls on duty
Clay Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2005 The Commercial Appeal, Inc.
The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)
A Germantown police lieutenant was suspended for five days this week for unauthorized use of a cell phone on duty and violating regulations regarding personal conduct.
Lt. Jay Ford, who declined comment Wednesday, also was reassigned from the undercover unit to uniform patrol .
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. cop suspended for personal calls on duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds