Tenn. cop suspended for personal calls on duty
Clay Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2005 The Commercial Appeal, Inc.
The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, TN)
A Germantown police lieutenant was suspended for five days this week for unauthorized use of a cell phone on duty and violating regulations regarding personal conduct.
Lt. Jay Ford, who declined comment Wednesday, also was reassigned from the undercover unit to uniform patrol .
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. cop suspended for personal calls on duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests