N.J. Officer suspended after 250K in stolen goods found in yard
By RICHARD COWEN, Special to the Herald News, North Jersey Media Group
Copyright 2005 North Jersey Media Group Inc.,
All Rights Reserved
A Passaic County sheriff's officer has been suspended without pay after a weekend raid in which police found an estimated $250,000 worth of stolen outdoor equipment in his backyard, authorities said Wednesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police