N.J. Officer suspended after 250K in stolen goods found in yard
By RICHARD COWEN, Special to the Herald News, North Jersey Media Group
Copyright 2005 North Jersey Media Group Inc.,
All Rights Reserved
A Passaic County sheriff's officer has been suspended without pay after a weekend raid in which police found an estimated $250,000 worth of stolen outdoor equipment in his backyard, authorities said Wednesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds