Four Tenn. officers fired after background probes
Andy Sher, Nashville Bureau
Copyright 2005 Chattanooga Publishing Company
NASHVILLE -- Acting Department of Safety Commissioner Gerald Nicely announced Thursday that he intends to fire three state troopers and one Capitol Hill policeman who were recommended for termination after a probe into employee backgrounds.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy