Ore. officer resigns amid theft accusation
JOHN SNELL and DAVID R. ANDERSON, The Oregonian
Copyright 2006 The Oregonian
All Rights Reserved
BEAVERTON -- A Beaverton police officer has resigned and his supervisor demoted amid accusations the officer used city-supplied gasoline in his personal car.
Officer Shane Pallesen resigned and Lt. David Gilbert was demoted to the rank of patrol officer late last year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ore. officer resigns amid theft accusation
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help