Ore. officer resigns amid theft accusation
JOHN SNELL and DAVID R. ANDERSON, The Oregonian
Copyright 2006 The Oregonian
All Rights Reserved
BEAVERTON -- A Beaverton police officer has resigned and his supervisor demoted amid accusations the officer used city-supplied gasoline in his personal car.
Officer Shane Pallesen resigned and Lt. David Gilbert was demoted to the rank of patrol officer late last year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ore. officer resigns amid theft accusation
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy