LAPD panel: Car slowed before officer fired
Richard Winton, Times Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 Los Angeles Times
All Rights Reserved
A car driven by 13-year-old Devin Brown was traveling no faster than 2 mph when a Los Angeles police officer fired at it, according to a Police Commission report released Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: LAPD panel: Car slowed before officer fired
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help