Tulsa chief put on leave: Mayor says report that was critical of SWAT team was withheld
Copyright 2006 Dolan Media Newswires
The Journal Record (Oklahoma City, OK)
Tulsa Police Chief David Been has been placed on administrative leave after a report critical of the city's SWAT team - and the police department's overall leadership - didn't immediately make it to Mayor Bill LaFortune's desk.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic