More than a dozen NY cops accused of sex harassment
BY MICHAEL ROTHFELD. STAFF WRITER
Copyright 2006 Newsday, Inc.
More than a dozen male employees of the Nassau County Police Department, including several high-ranking officers, posted pornography and graphic cartoons in a precinct house, made lewd remarks, disobeyed orders by women, and gave preferential treatment to men, according to accusations by five female employees.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court