N.M. DPS looks at bar's role in cop crash
JEFF PROCTOR Journal Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 Albuquerque Journal
The New Mexico Department of Public Safety is investigating whether a Northeast Heights bar - where an Albuquerque police officer allegedly drank before crashing his squad car last month - broke any laws.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.M. DPS looks at bar's role in cop crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds