Ex-CHP officer gets jail time for crash
Copyright 2006 Marin Independent Journal, a MediaNews Group publication
All Rights Reserved
By NANCY ISLES NATION
Marin Independent Journal
A former California Highway Patrol officer who was under the influence of alcohol when his motorcycle crashed into a bicyclist in West Marin was sentenced Monday to four months in jail and three years of probation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-CHP officer gets jail time for crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds