Tenn. police brutality suits combined
Copyright 2006 Chattanooga Publishing Company
By BRIAN LAZENBY
Chattanooga Times Free Press
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — A federal judge on Tuesday consolidated two lawsuits filed against the city and multiple Chattanooga police officers by Georgia men who claim they were beaten and shocked with a Taser while in handcuffs in September 2004.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. police brutality suits combined
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper