Tenn. police brutality suits combined
Copyright 2006 Chattanooga Publishing Company
By BRIAN LAZENBY
Chattanooga Times Free Press
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — A federal judge on Tuesday consolidated two lawsuits filed against the city and multiple Chattanooga police officers by Georgia men who claim they were beaten and shocked with a Taser while in handcuffs in September 2004.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. police brutality suits combined
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court