Pa. officer admits to drug charge
Copyright 2006 The Morning Call, Inc.
Whitehall policeman fraudulently got painkillers, steroids.
By DEBBIE GARLICKI
ALLENTOWN, Pa. — A Whitehall Township police officer resigned on Friday, the day he pleaded guilty to a felony charge of fraudulently obtaining painkillers and steroids.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. officer admits to drug charge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend