Fired Utah reserve officer says he was made to suffer because of his Latino heritage
Copyright 2006 The Salt Lake Tribune
All Rights Reserved
By LISA ROSETTA
The Salt Lake TRIBUNE
PARK CITY, Utah — A former Park City Police Department reserve officer is suing the city and several individuals, including the chief of police, for allegedly discriminating against him because he is Latino.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform