Ohio detectives plead guilty after taking classes while on duty
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
By BRUCE CADWALLADER
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Classes in psychology and criminology that could help homicide detectives do their jobs actually tripped up two Columbus police veterans who pleaded guilty yesterday to lying on their time sheets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman