Ohio detectives plead guilty after taking classes while on duty
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
By BRUCE CADWALLADER
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — Classes in psychology and criminology that could help homicide detectives do their jobs actually tripped up two Columbus police veterans who pleaded guilty yesterday to lying on their time sheets.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help