Officer cleared in NOPD payroll probe
From staff reports
Copyright 2006 The Times-Picayune Publishing Company
The administrative assistant of a veteran police commander was cleared of allegations of payroll fraud and neglect of duty, the New Orleans Police Department confirmed Thursday, the same day the commander filed a lawsuit against city officials alleging "personal and political" motives on behalf of the mayor and Police Superintendent Warren Riley.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officer cleared in NOPD payroll probe
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court