Officer cleared in NOPD payroll probe
From staff reports
Copyright 2006 The Times-Picayune Publishing Company
The administrative assistant of a veteran police commander was cleared of allegations of payroll fraud and neglect of duty, the New Orleans Police Department confirmed Thursday, the same day the commander filed a lawsuit against city officials alleging "personal and political" motives on behalf of the mayor and Police Superintendent Warren Riley.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officer cleared in NOPD payroll probe
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house