N.C. deputy put on leave after check charge
From Staff Reports
Copyright 2006 The News and Observer
DURHAM -- A deputy with the Durham County Sheriff's Office was on administrative leave this week after police accused him of depositing a counterfeit check from a fake bank account into an account at the State Employees Credit Union.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.C. deputy put on leave after check charge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds