Fla. sheriff's veteran charged with DUI
The Bradenton Herald
BRADENTON, Fla. — Jason A. Fitzwater, a 28-year-old Manatee County Sheriff's Office detective, was arrested for drunken driving early Sunday morning, according to the sheriff's office.
The six-year sheriff's office veteran was turning onto Cortez Road from 14th Street West when he struck the concrete lane divider, damaging the left front tire, at about 3:10 a.m. according to a sheriff's office report.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. sheriff's veteran charged with DUI
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds