Fla. sheriff's veteran charged with DUI
The Bradenton Herald
BRADENTON, Fla. — Jason A. Fitzwater, a 28-year-old Manatee County Sheriff's Office detective, was arrested for drunken driving early Sunday morning, according to the sheriff's office.
The six-year sheriff's office veteran was turning onto Cortez Road from 14th Street West when he struck the concrete lane divider, damaging the left front tire, at about 3:10 a.m. according to a sheriff's office report.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. sheriff's veteran charged with DUI
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops