Ind. officer faces firing over joy ride, crash
By Rick Yencer
The Indianapolis Star
MUNCIE, Ind. - A joy ride with three Ball State University students in the back seat of a Muncie police car early Tuesday ended in a crash and could cost patrol officer Jason Lyons his job.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ind. officer faces firing over joy ride, crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court