Ex-deputy says Colo. department is corrupt
Ivan Moreno & Hector Gutierrez
Rocky Mountain News
ELBERT COUNTY, Colo — An Elbert County sheriff's deputy who was fired earlier this year claims the department is rife with corruption, including unjustified arrests, on-the-job drinking and strip searches of women while deputies watched.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-deputy says Colo. department is corrupt
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police