Ga. chief fires 5 cops involved in bar fight
Copyright 2006 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
DeKalb County interim police Chief Nick Marinelli moved swiftly on his first high-profile disciplinary decision, firing five officers who were involved in an off-duty fight at a bar.
The firings were announced Tuesday, 12 days after the brawl early on May 11 at the Famous Pub on North Druid Hills Road.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. chief fires 5 cops involved in bar fight
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court