Ky. officer, former officer indicted for assault during pursuit
The Associated Press
RICHMOND, Ky. — A grand jury has indicted a central Kentucky police officer and a former police officer on misdemeanor charges stemming from a July Fourth vehicle pursuit.
Richmond police officer Stephen Parker and former Berea police officer Billy Beavers were each charged Thursday with one count of fourth-degree assault and one count of first-degree official misconduct.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police