Ky. officer, former officer indicted for assault during pursuit
The Associated Press
RICHMOND, Ky. — A grand jury has indicted a central Kentucky police officer and a former police officer on misdemeanor charges stemming from a July Fourth vehicle pursuit.
Richmond police officer Stephen Parker and former Berea police officer Billy Beavers were each charged Thursday with one count of fourth-degree assault and one count of first-degree official misconduct.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform