Ky. officer, former officer indicted for assault during pursuit
The Associated Press
RICHMOND, Ky. — A grand jury has indicted a central Kentucky police officer and a former police officer on misdemeanor charges stemming from a July Fourth vehicle pursuit.
Richmond police officer Stephen Parker and former Berea police officer Billy Beavers were each charged Thursday with one count of fourth-degree assault and one count of first-degree official misconduct.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds