Mass. chief accused of "belly bumping"
By Kay Lazar
The Boston Globe
GLOUCESTER, Mass. — First there was grumbling about shift assignments, then official grievances, followed by a lawsuit.
Now the tensions at the Gloucester Police Department have descended to a new level of ugliness: allegations of belly-bumping.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. chief accused of "belly bumping"
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds