Pa. trooper charged with hitting mailbox, running
By Pamela Lehman Of The Morning Call
Copyright 2006 The Morning Call, Inc.
A state trooper from the Bethlehem barracks has been charged with crashing her Jeep into the mailbox and yard of a North Whitehall Township home while off duty and then driving away.
Erin K. Cawley, 29, of Lehigh Township, Northampton County, was charged more than a month after the April 15 crash, and state police will conduct an internal investigation related to the case, said Capt. Scott Snyder, commander of Troop M at Bethlehem.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy