N.C. gov.: Trooper who had sex in cruiser won't get job back
By Dan Kane
The News & Observer
RALEIGH, N.C. — Gov. Mike Easley is not going to let a state trooper fired for having sex in his patrol car and at a patrol office return to the state Highway Patrol, regardless of what the courts say, a spokesman said late Sunday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house