N.C. gov.: Trooper who had sex in cruiser won't get job back
By Dan Kane
The News & Observer
RALEIGH, N.C. — Gov. Mike Easley is not going to let a state trooper fired for having sex in his patrol car and at a patrol office return to the state Highway Patrol, regardless of what the courts say, a spokesman said late Sunday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court