Two Mass. officers involved in cop-on-cop shooting suspended
By O'Ryan Johnson
The Boston Herald
Copyright 2006 Boston Herald Inc.
Two Boston police officers have been suspended but no arrests have been made after one of the cops allegedly shot the other in an argument over whether the shooter was capable of driving following a night of boozing in Dorchester, investigators and sources told the Herald.
"An investigation will determine whether the officer who fired will be charged," said Suffolk District Attorney's Office spokesman David Procopio, the first official to confirm the cop-on-cop shooting scenario.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend