Two Mass. officers involved in cop-on-cop shooting suspended
By O'Ryan Johnson
The Boston Herald
Copyright 2006 Boston Herald Inc.
Two Boston police officers have been suspended but no arrests have been made after one of the cops allegedly shot the other in an argument over whether the shooter was capable of driving following a night of boozing in Dorchester, investigators and sources told the Herald.
"An investigation will determine whether the officer who fired will be charged," said Suffolk District Attorney's Office spokesman David Procopio, the first official to confirm the cop-on-cop shooting scenario.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman