Wis. detective accused of having sex with high school boy
John Diedrich, Staff
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Copyright 2006 Journal Sentinel Inc.
A detective has been charged with child enticement, accused of having sex with a boy several times, the most recent Milwaukee Police Department member charged with a crime.
Ahmad W. Majeed, 47, was charged Saturday with child enticement-exposing a sex organ, according to a criminal complaint. If convicted of the felony, Majeed would face up to 30 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman