DA to look into evidence dump in Colo.
El Paso County officials begin a criminal investigation of the Colorado Springs police case. The state AG also is involved
By MILES MOFFEIT
The Denver Post
Copyright 2006 The Denver Post
All Rights Reserved
The El Paso County district attorney's office, troubled by an incomplete police inquiry on evidence destruction in hundreds of cases, is conducting its own criminal investigation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DA to look into evidence dump in Colo.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police