2 Texas officers are fired, making 14 since June
Dallas: One is accused of sex assault; the other faces oppression charge
By HOLLY YAN
The Dallas Morning News
Copyright 2006 THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS
Two Dallas police officers were fired Thursday following recent criminal indictments.
Senior Cpl. Joe Ramos Jr., a nine-year veteran of the department, was indicted by an Ellis County grand jury June 21 on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child by contact.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 Texas officers are fired, making 14 since June
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help