Pa. cop suspended after 4-county, 126 mph chase
BLOOMSBURG, Pa. — A Forks Township police officer accused of leading state police on a four-county chase at up to 126 mph is suspended without pay.
Chairman David Hoff of the Forks Township supervisors has confirmed Officer Ernest Fimiano Junior's suspension, saying Wednesday the supervisors were notified via e-mail from Police Chief Glenn Dorney.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. cop suspended after 4-county, 126 mph chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house