Philly officer suspended over allegations of home invasion
By Christine Olley
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. — A Philadelphia police officer charged in connection with an alleged home invasion in Pottstown has been suspended for 30 days with intent to dismiss, police said yesterday.
"We will not be saying anything further about Officer [Malik] Snell," said Chief Inspector William Colarulo of Internal Affairs, referring further questions to the Pottstown Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police