Ill. dispatcher sold information to drug dealers
The Chicago Tribune
BERWYN, Ill. - A Berwyn police dispatcher accused of sharing confidential police information with local drug dealers and selling criminal history information from a private police database was arrested last week, police officials said Friday.
John Flynn, 29, of Berwyn is charged with one count of official misconduct and one count of bribery, the Cook County state's attorney's office said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. dispatcher sold information to drug dealers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman