Drew Peterson: Psychologically ready to be arrested
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO — Before appearing on NBC's "Today" show Thursday, Drew Peterson had a conversation with his recently hired publicist: Maybe it was time for the public to see another side of Drew.
"He's a nice guy. He's a normal guy, and that's what people needed to see. I wasn't creating someone that he wasn't. I just want people to see another side of him," said publicist Glenn Selig. "I think it has begun."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house